If you want to learn more about single-molecule biophysics and molecular motors, check out these videos featuring some of the pioneers in the field.
- Biophysical Society 2012 National Lecture: “Shedding Light on Single Molecules” by Steven Block
- Biophysical Society 2014 National Lecture: “A Journey Through Cellular Processes: One Molecule at a Time” by Carlos Bustamante
- UC Berkeley Lecture: “What Can Physics Say About Life?” by Steven Chu
- iBiology Seminar: “Marvels of Bacterial Behavior” by Howard Berg
- iBiology Seminar: “Cytoskeletal Motor Proteins” by Ron Vale
- iBiology Seminar: “Fluorescence Imaging at Nanoscale” by Xiaowei Zhuang
- iBiology Seminar: “Developing Single Molecule Technologies to Study Nanomachines” by Taekjip Ha
An autobiography by Nacho Tinoco on how to be an honest scientist and a decent person.
Learn more about The Rockefeller University and life in the New York City!